5 benefits to outsourcing your print and mail services
Even if you have a wide range of communications, outbound mail plays an important role in your business, especially when it comes to transactional communications. Your printing needs are very specific: printing documents and producing quality mail requires good equipment and the workers to do the job. That could mean a substantial investment for a company. Even more money could be involved if your print needs are not centralized and are very specific.
Why you should outsource your print and mail services
A good solution would be to outsource your print and mail services. By giving the job to a company that specializes in this work, you’ll avoid day-to-day headaches.
Still not sure? Here are 5 good reasons to outsource your print and mail services:
- Your bottom line: By making use of printing service providers, you’ll save on materials and labour. More importantly, you won’t have to invest in sophisticated equipment or pay maintenance costs. You can even take advantage of your provider’s volume discounts!
- Productivity: Printing and managing outbound mail involves repetitive, time-consuming tasks for your staff. And then there’s your equipment: making it more efficient will entail a significant investment. By leaving these jobs to an external provider, your employees will be able to focus on tasks that help your company grow.
- Peace of mind: Your external provider is equipped to manage emergencies and breakdowns quickly. In fact, providers are prepared to deal with the unexpected and can even handle last minute requests. In other words, you won’t have to think about these demanding tasks anymore.
- Integrity: Errors can occur in the printing and sending of mail, especially when it’s checked by hand: wrong template, wrong address, wrong letter in the wrong envelope and the list goes on. By using the services of a professional, you can avoid all these errors, because the equipment used can help ensure that all the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed.
- Tracking: Whether for tracking your company’s printing costs or getting a status report on your mailings, once again, all your needs can be met by entrusting the job to a printer. By outsourcing your requests, you’ll be able to keep tabs on all your print jobs. You’ll also get a detailed report of your activities, which means you’ll have better control over them.
Are you now convinced that outsourcing printing and mail services is the way to go? At Objectif Lune, we have the tools to help you! Visit our website to learn more about our solution for consolidating print and mail jobs.