What you should know about effective proof of delivery
Delivery slips are your best ally in proving that your customers have received their products. When all the information on the delivery slip is correct, you can prepare an invoice and trigger the billing and payment process. It’s a critical step for the soundness of your business.
But delivery slips are sometimes unpredictable: they get lost or damaged, or may contain errors. If so, the entire process—from billing to payment—gets delayed.
It’s time to leave all those problems behind and go with a solution that gives you effective digital proof of delivery.
Discover in this short video the route taken by Mr. Smart POD.
Check out our tips for effective proof of delivery process
We know how tricky proof of delivery can be, so here’s a set of tips from our various blog posts that you can read (or reread for that matter).
Stories from our customers:
- The benefits of real-time data capture for customers: A European client in the insurance industry was manually processing delivery slips. Today, its automated processes are reaping many benefits!
- Optimize your field services, in real-time, with a data capture system: A family business that rents cranes and other machinery has been dealing with paper forms since the business opened. Here’s how the company ultimately switched to an innovative data capture process and is no longer slowed down by outdated paper processes.
- Bring speed and accuracy to your proof of delivery process: Did you know that 80% of business printing is related to transactions? And yet most of these materials are originally created electronically. It’s such a waste of time and money to end up printing them!
- Four reasons to go with digital delivery notes: Your customers expect a certain amount of digital interactivity when they do business with your company, including during delivery. Here’s how to meet their expectations!
- The importance of the customer experience when it comes to your proof of delivery process: You have a golden opportunity when delivering products to interact with your customers and make the experience positive for them. It’s an opportunity to gain their loyalty!
Now you have all the tools you need to optimize your proof of delivery process. Feel free to download our infographic, which illustrates a typical day in the life of Mr. Smart POD. The result: more efficiency for your employees and greater satisfaction for your customers!