The benefits of real-time data capture for customers
The growth of your business can be slowed down by too much costly and unnecessary human intervention. One of our insurance sector clients from Europe was experiencing these problems because it had to print out and send multiple documents manually to its customers on a daily basis.
The company was founded in 2002 and now boasts more than 100 employees. At the time, the staff was managing all aspects of the vehicle damage claims process.
Every day, new claims had to be processed manually. Once signed by the customer, the paper claims were collected by a courier to be delivered to head office, where they were manually sorted and filed. The day-to-day management of these claims soon became overwhelming!
The process took a long time and required a lot of unnecessary human intervention. It was also quite costly. Managing the paperwork manually also involved:
- time spent manually sorting and filing
- unnecessary preprinted paper costs
- delays in receiving the documents at head office
- the high costs of daily courier services
Finally—a real-time data capture solution!
Our customer urgently needed to automate its claims process and decided to go with a real-time data capture solution.
So much easier—and faster!
- An e-form is generated and the completed file is sent via the representative’s mobile device.
- The representative gets the customer to sign the contract as confirmation that the information is correct.
- Once a signature is registered on the device, the form is sent back to the company’s servers using 3G/4G or WiFi.
- After the information is returned, the company can decide where to store it. This allows for quick retrieval if there is a claim.
Instant benefits for your business
The transition to digital means that there are no more paper forms circulating. As well, data capture software easily integrates with existing internal file management solutions and allows for file merging.
This ensures that the right information is sent to the right people, and that the forms contain headers, footers, logos, clauses and other relevant information.
All of this provided the company with many benefits:
- Only a minimum number of preprinted paper orders are needed, since digital versions can be created.
- The number of people involved in the life cycle of claim forms was significantly less, thus reducing the chances of human error.
- Customer service improved and there were fewer delays, since all of the employees had immediate access to customer files.
Do you want to reduce your paperwork?
You too can optimize your data capture processes immediately and save money. Say goodbye to tedious paperwork. Make an appointment for a free consultation today!0